Malacca's Blog

The history begins at Malacca. Malacca's Blog is where you make history.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Welcome to Malacca's Blog

I must say this is the first blogs for Malacca (Melaka). There will be some customization work going on from time to time. But you can start blogging.

We want to make this blog enjoyable to read and to serve useful information about Malacca. So please refrain yourselves from malicious posts and be a polite citizen of the world. This can help us to keep moderation to minimum.

You can blog about your experience, views, thoughts, suggestions and anything else you find interesting for others to read. You can also upload photos (no indecent photos please) about Malacca and her people that you find interesting.

So, go ahead enjoy your blogging.

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, October 03, 2007 7:39:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Adrian and contributors,

    Great job on this Malacca's Blog.

    I was searching on google with few combination of keywords but not able to find a satisfy blog that provide good info about Melaka. Finally I found this just before I give up.

    Actually, I would bring my foreign friends from various country to visit Melaka in next few weeks, would like to bring them to good local food.

    I myself been to Melaka few times, many times I would say but I do not recognise the road, or the name of the road. I am not sure if you could help but I would really appreciate if you could point me to the place, or let me know the road name.

    The place that I wish to go are as below:
    1) lok lok with beanut source
    2) squid & kangkong (Located somewhere behind the shop)
    3) Pls recommend any good Portugees food.
    4) Ole Sayang, I guess I would how to "walk" there from Jonker street >"<
    5) Please recommend anything that you think should not be missed.^^

    Hope to hear from you. Thank you in advance.

     
  • At Thursday, October 04, 2007 11:39:00 AM, Blogger Adrian Hoe said…

    Hi Joo,

    I have moved and unified Malacca's Blog to my website at http://adrianhoe.com/adrianhoe/ long ago.

    Please visit my site for more information.

    Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home